Falun Dafa / Gong transformative practice
Falun Gong explains further about the spiral of Yin and Yang, notably seen in time-lapse photography of sprouting sunflowers. Life grows in a spiral, the universe and everything in it spins in a spiral. That's the flow of energy within the body, we call bioelectricity, the Chinese call it chi and the Japanese, qi. The practice is done by charging the hands by any means, and gracefully flowing them along the river of your Biophoton Field, or aura. These movements must be like water. There's a form of this that doesn't involve motion too, which is often practiced in prayer. This exercise fits in with a busy work schedule because it can be done in five minutes.
Falun Dafa helps to
- Overcome pain and illness
- Enhance internal force
- Stimulate mind expansion
- Improve resistance to stress
- Promote healthy self-esteem
- Boost vitality
- Increase longevity
- Nurture spiritual cultivation
If you want to do a more economical 5-minute exercise, we find these to be most effective. Do each movement for a minute:
- Sun Salutation - repeat for a few minutes if possible
- Butterfly Dancing
- Carrying the Moon
- Lifting the Sky
- Cosmic Shower
Falun Dafa without careful visualization is exercise only.
- Stand as a tree, sway in your own breeze, and move through water.
- Inhale slowly and fully, first lower lungs then upper.
- Picture sunlight of joy coming from Heaven filling your heart as you inhale.
- Exhale a beam of light carrying a smile to your muscles as you go into a stretch. Repeat for as long as you want.
Manipulating your own qi
- Qi flows through your center from head to foot, then up your sides about 4' from you, then back down into your center.
- When doing sun salutation, you're cleaning your field of qi of debris you pick up from negative forces throughout the day.
- When doing the kundalini warrior poses (you can adapt any into Falun gong), you're healing the lines of qi in your shoulders and vital organs. Alternate sides for a minute or so in warrior along with the breath.
Strengthening qi of others
(not in the class, extracurricular only)
- This technique is so advanced, we cannot describe it accurately in words. The first step is the know all things are possible.
- The next step is to not be afraid ever again.
- The third step is multi-dimensionally religious. Note all religions aren't equal. Be wise in which parts of which religions you add to your reality.
- The final stage took me 34 years, it's a transformation and renewal of the spirit. Most people never reach this stage.